Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Meet AUNDREA!!!


My name is Aundrea, and I am a chocoholic.

Most people do not look at me and think, “Wow, she really needs to lose weight!” In fact, when I told a friend that I would join this group (Hi, Jessica!), her husband said, “Aundrea’s thin!” Well, I [heart] Jess’s husband for saying that, but 1. I am not really thin. In fact, I weighed less at the end of my fourth pregnancy than I do now. There is definitely some work to do! And 2. Thin doesn’t necessarily mean healthy. My cholesterol is off-the-charts high. It’s seriously time to make a change.

I’m not the girl who will win this thing. I’m the girl who will think about stepping on the scale and actually writing down my weight for strangers to judge me. I’m the girl who will knock out a few video workouts with Bob and Jillian, hoping that it helps a little bit. I’m the girl who is signed up to run in two different races this summer (we’re using the term “run” VERY loosely here, folks!).

I’m the girl who is looking for the motivation to keep the M&M’s OUT of my mouth. Thanks for providing some motivation!

1 comment:

  1. Dropping your cholesterol is a very important step to take; and you're right about thin not meaning you're healthy. Hopefully these efforts and newly developed habits will help you see the results you need for your own health.

    ReplyDelete