Sunday, April 10, 2011

Okay, okay, okay. I am sure most of you are anxious to see this months results. I will have to say that there are a couple that still need to weigh and still more that just couldn't or didn't want to this month, which I get. I know we will all hit a wall or have a bad month so I have decided that everyone gets one month that they don't have to weigh if they choose. But, I will also say, that it won't really matter in the end, your percentage loss is your percentage loss. If you didn't do well this month don't give up. Keep pressing on and just like me your inner diet light bulb will switch on. Mine finally came on because summer is coming up and with summer coming up swimsuit season is just around the corner and I really don't want to put a swimsuit on the body that I have now. I am also competing in a couple of half marathons which I would love to have anyone join me. The first one is this next Saturday. I have one in Provo in June and another down Bryce canyon in July. I am contemplating signing up for the lottery for St George marathon which is in October. I know crazy, right? I am not 100% on that one though. Remember you don't have to run a half marathon, you can walk too. Which I will do for this first one but hopefully by July I will be able to run most of it. We shall see. If any of you need an extra hand in the diet area I am going to MD Diets which has a great plan. You can look them up on the web to find out more information. Alright now onto the serious stuff.....

Aprils loss percentages
Jennifer Loukas 5.3%
Mindie Booth 3.9%
Karlie Badger 3.8%
Lindsey Montague 3.6%
Michael Badger 3.5%
Don Rowley 2.9%
Barbara Larsen 2.6%
Ryan Fenton 2.4%
Mandi Frost 2.2%
Kathy Brasher 1.9%
Kathy Smith 1.8%
Joel Frost 1.7%
LeRoy Larsen 1%
Tina Irwin .8%
Vicki Peterson .5%
Tammy Hetherington .5%
Caren Solt .5%
Aundrea Hill 0%
Jay Brasher N/A
Brent Peterson N/A
Tyler Solt N/A
Dawn Booth N/A
Jessica Ward N/A
Alex Munoz N/A
Lenna Hanson N/A
Natalie Stansworth N/A

I just want to add that some of the N/A people still are planning on weighing, so when they do weigh I will update them below. I am excited for this week that we are starting our spotlights. Again if there is anyone that doesn't want to participate it that please let me know. Thank you all again for participating. I am really looking forward to the next five months to see how well we all do.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray, Jennifer! Congratulations! 5% is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go everyone! ~Karlie~
    www.skinyjeansforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops www.skinnyjeansforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete